New here and kind of scared any help or advice would be great

Welcome RG23,
What kind of tests did the doctors perform? Did they prescribe any medications?
Is it only on the face, or also the your chest?

I’m not sure if you have the same thing as most of us have, because oozing is only visible in one photo, on the chin. But it looks like the same problem. Like other users already mentioned, you should definitely give Soolantra (topical ivermectin) a try.
You may get an initial bad breakout, so you may want to time/plan when your going to take it. For more info about this, see Bad first reaction