On my face and now ear

Hi, Welcome :slight_smile:
The ear is not a very common area of lesions, although they may appears on those areas. But it’s primarily on the face. Just to make sure, how much do your lesions look like these, and you do have them also on the face, right? What does it look like? (photos)

I cannot remember people that started with both Soolantra and Sudocrem at the start. Although Sudocrem may work, it may block Soolantra. I would skip Sudocrem, because you already have Soolantra. (Maybe you can try Sudocrem if Soolantra isn’t working enough. But for the moment, I would skip it.) Soolantra should be applied one or twice a day as a moisturizer. You can wash your face, but you shouldn’t wash Soolantra off after applying it. Soolantra can be used as descripted in the manual. You can apply it all over the face, and should also be applied on areas on which you don’t have active lesions, but in which new lesions may occur in the future. Eye regions should be avoided (according to the manual).

Soolantra often gives a temporary worsening or breakout. So you may want to start with it slowly, depending on whether and how long you can take it (a worsening) in your situation. See this thread for more info about this and how you could start slowly: Bad first reaction

Also try to avoid scratching the ears. Btw, is it on the ears, or inside the ears?