Weeping face! Help!

Welcome at the forum Ang3licdreamer.
The first thing I think about is topical steroid withdrawal syndrome (TSWS/TWS/TSA). TSW is able to give crusts by itself, apart from the oozing yellow crusts problem.

I experienced TSW myself when I was given triamcinolone (a topical steroid) to fight the oozing yellow crusts. It did help to make the lesions disappear while using it, but it also made my skin weak. And when stopping with it, the oozing lesions come back much worse with a rebound effect, because the skin gets addicted to the topical steroid. Half-way during the TSW, I was able to get Soolantra (which was a very new product back then, only available in a few countries), after which things went better, quicker than I would expect.

I cannot say whether you have the oozing yellow crust problem that most of us here have. You could compare with these photos: What does it look like? (photos) or maybe post a photo from the time you didn’t use the steroids yet, showing oozing yellow crusts?

If it does match the oozing yellow crusts problem, then I (I’m not a doctor) would suggest to lowely stop using the steroids if you’re still using them and to start with Soolantra (a topical cream, available on prescription). And to finish the doxycycline cure, stop with metronidazole and stop with the cleanser.
(Doxycyline doesn’t work for most people here, including me. Soolantra can be seen as an effective alternative to topical metronidazole, while metronidazole has no clear effect on the oozing yellow crusts.)