The problem is exclusively on the face (including eyelids), and may for some people also appear in the neck, ears and scalp.
If you also have photos to share, please share them. This:
- allows others to see that they are not alone
- allows us to compare and gain knowledge about the variations of the disease
- allows patients to show similar photos to their doctors, so that they can get a better diagnose, which also helps us again.
Photos can easily be uploaded to this forum. If you want to crop the lesions out of the photo so that you are unrecognizable, but don’t know how, then feel free to contact me by private message, then I’ll crop the photo for you.
Here a collection of photos found on the Internet.
- Col at The Rosacea Forum:
- Mesh138 at The Rosacea Forum:
- Trimblm3 at The Rosace Forum (unclear whether this falls under Oozing Yellow Crusts, could easily be something else):
- Adent3742 at The Rosacea Forum:
- Anymnoo at SteadyHealth:
- Guest from Belgium at SteadyHealth:
- Confound at MedHelp:
- fezaljab at MedHelp