Main topic - Oozing Yellow Crusts

Maybe your brother should also use Soolantra?
Also make sure that he really has something that is similar to our photos and descriptions, and that it’s not a slightly different form, like impetigo.
Just in case, you may want to minimize the use of shared towels, bedding and such, and was hands regularly.

About diet, having a bad diet may make the symptoms worse, although I haven’t seen a clear relation in my case (maybe the symptoms are delayed for some days, making it difficult to make a clear relation). But I do think, based on my own experience, that a bad diet has effect on acne. (Note that I have a normal/healthy diet, with maybe one junk food day per week.)

Some questions:

1. Looking back, do you think that metronidazole has any effect, or difficult to say because you were using Soolantra at the same time?
  2. Does your brother live in the same house?
  3. When did the first symptoms appear at your brother? (Before or while using Soolantra?)
  4. When did you stop using Soolantra on daily basis and started skipping some days?
  5. If I understand you correctly, when you stop using Soolantra, you are getting breakouts again/increase in symptoms at about the 3th day?