Am I having the same thing?

Hi, looking at your photos, imo it exactly matches the rare/unknown skin problem that most of us have, and where this forum is basically all about.
The difference with you is that most of us are unable to point a clear related cause of the problem, while in your case it sounds like it was a consequence of chicken pox.

Except for the antivirals, I also had the medications you mentioned, but without lasting success (maybe it lasted like a week or so).

If I would have to come up theory about what happened in your case, I would say: chicken pox caused your skin to be prone to bad bacteria and other skin problems, and caused you to scratch it. Scratching prone skin can bring unwanted bacteria (such as staph and strep) inside the skin causing infections such as impetigo. The oozing yellow crusting problem doesn’t look like classic impetigo and classic impetigo treatment (topical and/or oral antibiotics) don’t work for most of us, but Soolantra (topical ivermectin) does work very effectively for almost all of us. Soolantra is meant to clear the face from demodex mites when they cause rosacea. My theory is that demodex mites are in some situations carrying and staph bacteria inside, making it difficult for antibiotics to reach them. Killing demodex (with Soolantra) will cause the bacteria to be released, causing a temporary breakout. On a normal face without damaged skin, staph won’t survive for weeks/months, so then staph will eventually be removed by normal facial skin flora and the natural facial skin barrier.

So I would suggest to try Soolantra. But you may want to start slowely with it, as it may cause bad breakouts when starting with it: Bad first reaction
So you may want to time/plan when you start with it, so that you don’t have a breakout when you have an important day.
Usually the initial breakout isn’t much worse than the skin already was, but I do have to mention it.

You may also want to add Cetaphil Moisturising Cream (see Skin hydration ) to hydrate the skin. You can also use it to reduce the concentration of Soolantra. (Soolantra contains Cetaphil cream in it as its base. It’s from the same company: Galderma.)

Is this the first time you got chicken pox? Did they also took swabs from active lesions for bacterial culture?