Gross face

@oozy-suzy

Do you still regulary get the lesions that ooze clear yellow liquid, or are they non-clear white fluid?

If you would rate the effectiveness of Soolantra on a scale from 0% to 100%, 0% meaning no change and 100% meaning that it fully solved the skin problem, how much would you rate Soolantra?

It’s the white ones recently. And honestly, I don’t know that it’s helped. Making a new post now — see that for more details.

Hey,
I’m new here but I dealt with this for years and it was about 3 years ago I started soolantra and it actually got far far worse at first and then slowly got better but now it’s 100 percent clear and I started retin a about two years added to the soolantra that’s clearing up the dark spots left from the bumps healing. It takes a lot of time unfortunately for it to clear after starting the soolantra but I feel like if I wouldn’t have stuck with it I would still be dealing with the mess on my skin. I’d say after a year or a little longer on it I was mostly clear and just had pop up bumps maybe one or two at a time mainly on my chin or by my nose but it’s just been in the last probably six months that I’ve been completely clear and almost scar free finally … long time coming . Don’t give up it will get better . I thought at one time I would never say that lol

1 Like

@Giatead1 I would always recommend rosiver/soolantra if your condition is the same as others here with the ongoing oozing lesions that eventually form a yellow crust. Just use soolantra with no other treatment. I apply at night and then just a moisturizer in the morning. Follow the instructions for 2-3 months. It may get worse initially but over time you should see results. If not then I’d say you don’t have the same condition. I’m still using rosiver (ivermectin cream brand name in Canada) and never get any oozers. It’s changed everything for me. My skin doesn’t burn, my dandruff and seb derm is gone and my skin is virtually blemish free.

1 Like

Try adding kleen Free Enzyme cleaner to your routine. It was a game-changer for me.

2 Likes