I am losing hope

I’m a 22yo woman and have been suffering from oozing pimple-like starting erosions for 10 months, I started by having a single erosion on my chin. It was like a normal large pimple… which started oozing. It healed, and came back… And then it healed and came back: and now it is on several parts of my face. They look a lot like the ones here but don’t really itch… I wonder if it can be the same thing you’re suffering with? Has everyone here itching as a symptom?

I’ve tried it all: antibiotics, antifungals, everything. All tests are clean. I’m terrified…

I’ve been super devastated about this… My social life has been largely affected and I even had to put my studies for a break. I wonder if anyone’s ever been cured from this… or just improved with Soolantra etc.
I don’t know how I can keep living with this… My life has lost its joy.

Thank you in advance for the comments!

I dont know where you are in the world but please beg your GP for Soolantra. What do you have to lose? It worked for me and I was in dispair and its worked for many on here. Good luck.

I’ve been conducting my own experiments over the last 12 to 18 months and they have given me some real insights into what is potentially causing the skin condition with me.
I’ve been experimenting with sugar free products, mainly what would be in my house, juice & food etc. Over the course of the time I stated I consumed a lot of sugar free products and during this part of the test my face broke out in all the usual places including parts it had never before. I then stopped the sugar free foods and within a few days noticed a significant improvement, within a week to ten days it had cleared. So I started again, consuming sugar free foods again and when I broke out this time I didn’t stop, in fact I encreased my intake and my face got worse, a lot worse in fact so bad that I had to stop work as my face was weeping constantly. I then stopped again and yet again, even though this was prob the worst case I’ve had in quite a long time the difference in a few days was shocking, the weeping had stopped, the sores started to heal and again within 7 to 10 days it was practically healed. I decided that I had definitely stumbled onto something here but I had to try this again but only use one sugar free product as I had to determine it was definitely this that was causing my condition. I settled on a sugar free gum, Extra, my wife keeps it in the car so I was easily accessible. I ate between 2 to 3 pieces a day, at first nothing happened, I continued for over a week and low and behold my face started to break out again, must have just needed the time to build up in my system. I continued to take it and again it got pretty bad, but once I stopped, it cleared up within 7 to 10 days again. The results spoke for themselves, I believe in my case and it might be for you as well, that aspartame is what is causing my breakouts, this ingredient is the only common denominator in my trials, it’s in all the sugar free products, and I do mean ALL.
Try your own experiments and see how you get on. I really do think I’ve cracked this though, the aspartame is building in the body and poisoning it and the body is reacting by trying to expell it in any way it can, weeping sores which don’t clear up as long as you keep consuming it!!!

The only thing that I found that worked for me in clearing it up as well was SUDOCREM, don’t paint it on, just a tip on the end of your finger and rub it well in so it’s not visible on your face - works wonders.

Good luck :wink:

Hey,

Ive been dealing with this skin issue for a couple of years. I first tried Soolantra but minimally, only using it on areas i had breakouts. It helped but never fully got rid of the problem.

I got soolantra again and used it all over my face except where instructed not to on the directions for use sheet. My skin has been the clearest its ever been these past 3 or 4 months. I notice though that when I stop using it they start coming back, but irish said sugar free products affected his which is interesting because im diabetic and i stick to sugar free snacks. I will try get rid of it from my diet.

Sarah,

Please try Ivermectin – whether it be Horse Paste or Soolantra.

The oozers can be devastating but so far nothing has worked better than Ivermectin.

I really love this website for the support and help :slight_smile:

Thank you–

Hi Sarah

I know exactly where you are coming from but please don’t lose hope because there are options. I remember when my face was riddled with oozing lesions and feeling really down and hopeless about the whole thing. Nothing seemed to work until I tried Rosiver (Soolantra in Canada). It has really transformed things. It’s maybe not a complete 100% cure but the closest thing to it.

When you try Soolantra things may get worse for a while but continue with the treatment for a good month. The first 2 or 3 weeks may be tough of Soolantra treatment may be tough and you may want to stop but keep going. After a month you should start seeing improvement.

Some people report success with sudocream but I’ve not tried it yet. I guess I’m nervous that things will get worse again.

By the way, my lesions do feel different from regular pimples. They tend to be sensitive to the touch and feel kind of prickly.

Hope that helps. Please keep using this forum for support. Wishing you all the best for a quick improvement.

Col

As others already said here, you should definitely give Soolantra a try. Even if it’s just an improvement, some improvements can be enough to make life a lot better.

@ Irishfella , interesting about those artificial sweeteners. Even though I’m clean from oozing yellow crusts, I do have times in which I get swollen bumps on my face. I do use a lot of diet coke, I’m going to cut down on it to see if it has influence.
From what I read/heard, I do know that artificial sweeteners have a negative impact on gut microflora.

The problem is your immune system in your gut. You need to add probiotics, fermented raw veggies and clean up your diet. Go organic and cut out GMO’s. It worked for me and I have not had one out break in years!! I know this requires work but isn’t it worth it?? Sorry to rant, but I have made this suggestion on this site before so go read my posts and learn how I cured myself without any drugs. Good Luck!!

1 Like