Just started my Soolantra Journey

Hey yall I just started my soolantra journey and thought itd be nice to share my experience day by day! Will be updating you every night :pray:t2: Ive had this small yellow oozing stuff since covid started and weirdly enough, the only thing that helped me was working out consistanly… every time i work out regularly, the ozzing yellow crusts/blisters greatly subside. I have a feeling that immune system has something to do with these issues but to have a lasting and more sustainable solution, i decided to give soolantra a try.

2 Likes

Update day 3: got a couple really small spots but they seem to be disappearing really fast! So far so good. No redness or irritation :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your Journey :+1:

I was wondering, did you get the lesions when covid started around the globe? Or did you yourself get covid, which triggered the lesions?

1 Like

Hey man! Its when covid started around the globe! I did not get covid thankfully!

1 Like

Really interesting that you think it’s related to the immune system. I started getting these oozers during a very stressful and rushed time in my life and often wonder whether I got a bit run down. Hopefully soolantra will be effective. It usually works. I’ve been using it for years and it continues to be effective for me. Good luck and keep us updated. It’s always good to hear a success story :smiley:

1 Like

Day 5: no new lesions! Had a couple small ones the past couple of days but im guessing its just a die off stage.

1 Like

Day 6: nothing new except i got this itchy patch (almost hive like) that only lasted for like 5 mins. Face is still pretty clear. Little lesions i got the past few days are healing pretty quick.

1 Like

Day 10: so far so good! I got a couple spots but they are so tiny its barely noticeable. Also they disappear within a day! Hopefully im near the end of the die off stage. The whole journey was surprisingly not bad at all.

1 Like

Day 13- cant believe its already been day 13… everything is good so far. I just got one really tiny spot but thats about it. Hopefully i dont get any soon for good!! Let me know how long u put on soolantra for everything to be gone!!

1 Like

Day 16- I do not get big lesions anymore, but still been getting 1-2 small ones here and there.They do not ooze or itch surprisingly. They’d just turn slightly red with a tiny small blister like lesion for a day and disappear within a day or two which is awesome. I’m only two weeks in and is planning to use soolantra as a preventative measure if everything works out well. so far so good; it seems to be working fine!

2 Likes

Day 29: sorry ive been off the rail for a bit but HEY it seems like soolantra is working really well! I haven’t had the itch + lesions in a while. I do get really small ones here and there but they are almost invisible and goes away within a day or two. I will update every week!!

3 Likes

good stuff! Thanks for sharing.

Day 41: still really good. Haven’t had a lesion yet!

1 Like

Day 45: Crazy how Soolantra works. I would literally get tiny tiny lesions and they would disappear within a day or two. I still get tiny whiteheads here and there maybe every two weeks or so but they do not bother me whatsoever. Nothing oozes or itches which I am extremely happy about. Super thankful for this wonderful forum.

Day 61: No lesion whatsoever. so thankful for this forum!!!

1 Like

Day 79: no lesion! Not even one!!

1 Like

Happy new year, around six months later – no lesion. Soolantra saved my life tbh. However, now, bc United States gov is fucked up, I have to pay $600 for a tube which sucks. but ima see how my skin does for the next couple of weeks and see if I get the lesions again.

2 Likes

How’s it going? Still clear?

I havent used soolantra for over 2 months now and im still clear! Im still going to watch how my skin gets over the next year or so to so if it comes back or not. Fingers crossed it doesnt happen again but If it does, im just relieved that i have a solution to this shitty skin issue.

2 Likes

How’s it going @brianhcho97 ? Still clear?