Main topic - Oozing Yellow Crusts

(I’ve moved your post to this topic, I think this is a better place.)

It suprises me that you only have it on one side of the face. Would it be possible to post a photo?

About the mold, maybe you could try to keep a window open. In a healthy room, fresh air should be able to reach the room 24h/7. But a lot of bedrooms don’t have such ventilation other than opening a window. (Which can be unpleasant in the winter.) You could also try to find out whether there is some water leakage in the walls, which may be caused by poor walls near shower/water/rain drainages. (I used a pinless moisture meter to measure the degree of moisture in my bedroom floor, caused by a bad wall in the shower. A moisture meter makes it easy to detect the amount of water in walls.) A hygrometer may also be handy to measure the air moisture in the room.

But at the same time, I think it’s also important to keep the skin hydrated. Skin hydration Dry flaky skin could make the skin more sensitive to microorganisms and bad substances in the air. Although in your case, it is probably beter not to use humidifers, because of the mold problem, but hydrating the skin may help, although I’m not sure if hydrating the skin may interact negatively with fungi on the skin.

I would definately advise to give Soolantra a try, most people here that tried it, have success, ranging from good to very good. But it may also cause a breakout, which is probably temporary while it’s used.
Also, stopping with topical steroids may trigger a breakout, or in some cases a long term breakout, called TSW. So if you stop with it, then do so by lowering the dose slowely.

You may also try Sudocrem: Sudocrem saved me!
People that tried it seem to have success with it, but not much people tried it.