Main topic - Oozing Yellow Crusts

Update:
The last time I used Soolantra was in December, and a couple of times afterwards on a few lesions. Followed by a 1 week amoxicillin/clavulanic acid antibiotic treatment for an oral throat infection that I got, and then the use of povidone-iodine soap as a face wash. My skin was a lot better than before the use of Soolantra, but I still got a few lesions (small-medium sized), maybe once two or three times a month.

Recently I changed from using povidone-iodine from twice a day (morning and evening) as a facewash to once a day. Twice a day was drying out my face in the first hour after use, but since my skin was stable and I didn’t got the lesions very often, I kept using it. Now that I reduced it to once a day in the morning, and doing nothing with my face in the evening, my skin has further improved. Although switching from povidone-iodine to a very mild Cerave facewash or doing nothing with the skin, seem to give less good results.
So skin hydration is may also be important, or natural hydration by not washing it too much. Maybe some ingredients in fashwashes or moisturizers may also cause problems.

I’m not sure if this causes any improvements in my skin, but since February, I started doing fitness with heavy weights, which may have some effect on the skin.

@RecoverE About dogs, I was in regular contact with a dog about a bit more than 1 year before I first noticed that I had the strange skin problem. But possible had it earlier than that. So I can’t rule out whether it was caused by the dog.
This woman also has a dog: TV show “The Dr’s” discuss women with chronic, untreated skin condition