My Story (Soolantra Cure)

About 4 years ago (18 years old) I started getting a the oozing crusts described in this forum. It wasn’t very often, maybe only once every two months and it was not that noticeable. I didn’t take great care of my face, so I thought it was probably just weird acne, or something I ate. About a year and a half later (20 years old), I started to get them much more often.

This was during the COVID lockdown, and it worked out because I wore a mask everywhere so I wasn’t too self conscious of it. I always wore a mask and I was really embarrassed to ever take it off, because it was getting worse every month to the point where I always had 1-4 separate oozing crusts on my face. I always made plans last minute because I was scared to plan something, and then have an outbreak that people would look at. People actually pointed out my face, and asked me what was going on, and I just had to reply that I didn’t know. It was getting to the point where I just didn’t want to interact with anyone anymore.

Anyway, school started in a month and I was praying for an answer. I stumbled upon this forum after hours and hours of research, and thought that I would give soolantra a try. Nothing else had worked: At this point, I had a perfect skin routine, eating only foods that reduce acne, and nothing made it better or worse; my doctor misdiagnosed me for impetigo. Anyway, It was just a continuous outbreaks all of the time. I went to the doctor and he gave me soolantra, and it started to work almost immediately. Within 3 weeks of applying soolantra everyday, I never had another outbreak. This was about a year and a half ago, and I haven’t had an outbreak since. Everytime I put on that soolantra, I always am extremely thankful to God that he answered my prayers and I do not have to worry about this anymore.

Also, I used to have really dry skin, and I am not sure if it is related to this, but now my skin is not dry anymore. It may be a (good) side effect of soolantra.

Thank you to whoever created this forum. I hope anyone struggling with this knows can find a few things to try. Soolantra worked for me, and my skin is better than ever.

1 Like