What does it look like? (photos)

I haven’t really read about or focussed on a lymphatic flush, although I did do things that could be part of that process. But I cannot clearly point out things of it that clearly helped. (Unlike Soolantra and Sudocrem.)

In most countries, Soolantra is only available by medical prescription. In the US, it can be pretty expensive, in other countries the costs are usually lower. Some people use a topical ivermectine (the active ingredient of Soolantra) from horse products, which are even available on Amazon without prescription. See this topic: Does yours spread?

Soolantra is used preventative. Some people use it continously and some people don’t have to use it anymore after using it for some time.

The problem is primarily on the face, but can also occur on the ears and scalp for some people. But other places are usually rare, at least for the oozing part. It will be difficult (pricewise) to use Soolantra all over the body. It’s probably also not tested/designed for this usage. In that case, the animal version would probably be easier. But if you have oozing also on for example the forearms, than it could easily be something else than that most of us here have.

Instead of Soolantra, you can also try Sudocrem (available wihout prescription). Only a few people have tried it (including me) with good results. For more info: Sudocrem saved me!

Another thing you could try (if you want to try or experiment with something new on this forum) is intermittent fasting or a keto diet. There are almost no people here that reported about it, but intermittent fasting boosts overall health. In my case, I think that intermittent fasting cleared by face up from bumps. (In my case, Soolantra reduced the oozing lesions like 90-95%, Sudocrem nailed the last 5-10% and Intermittent fasting removed acne and skin bumps.)