I’m not alone?!?!

I don’t know if all topical medications can be safely combined when using them on the face together. But a pharmacist should know when they provide it.

Note that Soolantra can give a temporary breakout, so you may want to start slowly with it if your going to start with it. Here’s some more info about a breakout. Bad first reaction

I’m not sure how much days I used Sudocrem. I should have written more about it on this forum when I used it. Here is some more info about Sudocrem: Sudocrem saved me!

It’s a horrible product in usage, the way I used it. I used a thick layer of Sudocrem all over my face. Which basically functions as a 100% physical sunscreen. So you cannot go in public with this amount, because it looks like you put your face in a bucket of white paint. Some people did go outside with Sudocrem if I recall correctly. They probably used a far less amount on the face. But even with a small amount, I think my face would look unnaturally white, like there is some paint on it, so I don’t understand how they did it.

I think I used Sudocrem only during the day, and washed it off at night to use Soolantra. I used it for maybe 3 days to one week. (Hard to remember.) During these days, I stayed home.
Sudocrem does irritate my skin the longer I use it, by making it redder, with a slight burning irritating feeling, and by clogging pores, causing some acne.
If your going to use it at night, then it may cause problems for the pillow when you try to wash it and it may get into your hairs. Unlike other skin products, Sudocrem doesn’t dissolvein in water. So it’s difficult to wash off the face and clothing. I used a paper towel to wipe some amount off my face, followed by a face wash product to get more off my face. Even then, a small layer may be left on the face, which may give a slightly white layer appearance.

There aren’t much people on this forum that tried Sudocrem. But most of those that tried it, did find positive results.