Main topic - Oozing Yellow Crusts

@Tso your Journey seems like really the same as mine! A Lot of doctors, a Lot of treatments, a Lot of failure! I found some Pictures from you with yellow crusts (here in the picture thread).What does it look like? (photos) - #8 by Tso
That seems exactly like the same symptomes on my skin.

I try top define it in three stages.
Level 1: 1 or 2 spots with yellow crusts
https://oozingyellowcrusts.com/uploads/default/original/1X/1aa5b1df07f8cf9f341e739f6c9353253d7666eb.jpg

Level 2: mir then 2 spots in different face areas
Like thus Photos What does it look like? (photos) - #23 by Isitapimple

Level 3: superinfection over the hole face
Its hard to find such pictures, often too painful take photos of that, I guess.

Afer over 10 years suffering with yellow crusts between Level 1 an 2, I Go more an more over to Level 3. In this year 2023 I already had 3!!! Superinfections.

Happy to find some other people with the Same Problem.

Actually I try soolantra for 7 days. Unfortunatelly I have some first bad reactions after 2 or 3 days. Little red spots raise to big spots with yellow crusts which dont really heal. After applying soolantra before ging to bed, I have to apply some moisturizer, because my skin is generally very dry.

So do you have a picture collection along the soolantra Treatment. I actually take a picture of my face everday day. I don’t really See some improvements, so I have just hope from you other guys, that soolantra need time for a about 1,2 maybe 3 weeks. Based on my skin conditon its really hard to believe that Happy Ende.

If I see a picture Story during the First two weeks of soolantra with quite same Bad reactions IT would give me some hope. I hope you know what I mean - sorry for my english.