I tried to stop Soolantra

I’m allergic to dust mites. (Dust mites don’t bite.) They live in every bed and are invisible to the eye.
Most people are allergic to mosquito bites (saliva). To which other insects are you allergic?

My theory (or better called hypothesis) is still that it’s not demodex by itself, but the bacteria that it may carry and host. So the combination of demodex (which is also a mite) and certain bacteria.

Soolantra fixed like 95% of the oozing lesions for me, but I wasn’t able to reach 100% until I tried Sudocrem for a few days. After that, I considered by my self cleared without having to use Soolantra or Sudocrem. But my face currently isn’t clear. I don’t have oozing lesions anymore, but I do get lesions without oozing. After these years, I’m not sure anymore whether there was a point in time in which my face was fully clear from non-oozing lesions, I think there was, but lately these non-oozing lesions seem to be increased compared to summer this year.

I think that in my case these non-oozing lesions are related, but I could be wrong. If they are related then it looks like there are two factors involved: one factor that is causing the non-oozing lesions and another one that is causing them to ooze.
These non-oozing lesions usually appear below the mouth, which is strange… One explanation for this location may be that in my bed, when sleeping, I have my bed sheets often partially covering the lower mouth/face. During the summer, when it’s warmer, I probably don’t cover the lower mouth.
How could this bedding sheet cause problems? It could carry bacteria, dust mites and allergic laundry detergents.

But in your case @FromBelgium, if Soolantra is difficult to get, then you could try
Sudocrem: Sudocrem saved me! or a horse paste version of Soolantra: Ivermectin for horses/animals