Main topic - Oozing Yellow Crusts

Hi @RecoverE,

(I have moved your post to this main topic.)

Note that a dry environment can increase the problem. This is often the case during winter periods. The larger the temperature difference between inside your home and outside, the dryer the environment inside. So hydrating the skin (by using a moisturizer, may be important). (See Skin hydration & Moisturizers for info about hydration.) Applying salt water on the skin, may dry out the skin.

About your questions:

1. I don’t have a dog or pet. Although, I deed see a dog on weekly basis about 1 to 1.5 years before I clearly noticed and remembered the skin problem for the first time. (So I cannot rule out a relation with dogs and the skin problem, and I did wonder about this myself.)
  2. I’m possibly lactose intolerant. I don’t use alcohol nor drugs.
  3. I go 3 times a week to the gym for weight training, although I do sit a lot behind my desk. When I noticed the skin problem for the first time, I didn’t do exercise. I started with it about 1 years before before I was fully cleared from the lesions. (I don’t know whether exercise had an effect on the lesions.)
  4. I don’t have any disease other than allergy for dust mites, cats and some grasses. Although maybe my bloodpressure was a little bit too high.

How effective was Soolantra for you when you just started with it compared to before you started with it? In my case, it was like 90% effective.

If you want to try out something different, I would suggest Sudocrem. Which improved my last 10% and made me 100% cleared (except for skin bumps and acne.)

Something that seems to have cleared up my acne and skin bumps is intermittent fasting, which I do since April/May this year. Intermittent fasting is also able to improve skin in other people (although there are no reports here about this in relation with the oozing lesions) and is able to improve general health on almost every general aspect (ranging from cancer risk reduction to dementia to weight reduction to skin problems).
I wanted to start a topic about this here, but it’s still in draft.